Free Lunch Terms & Conditions:
Who can enter:
- The promotion is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales who are aged 18 or over when they enter the promotion, excluding employees of Pure and its subcontractors, subsidiaries and anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
How to enter:
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the promotion. To enter the promotion you must provide feedback on your store visit via our email survey. Once your feedback has been received (including your contact details, where requested) you will automatically be entered into the promotion.
- Your data will be used only by Pure for the purposes of administering the promotion and by SurveyMonkey for the collection of feedback responses.
- Only one entry per person per month is allowed; multiple entries from individuals will not be permitted.
- The promotional period will run from 00:00 on 1 May 2018 until 23:59 on 31 December 2018
Selection and prize details:
- On or before the first Friday of each month following the month in respect of which entries are received, a winner will be drawn at random by computer for the preceding month. Each winner will be notified that they have won by email within two weeks of the relevant draw.
- Each winner will receive one £10 voucher via post, to be redeemed at any Pure store.
- There is no cash or other alternative prize available. If a winner cannot be contacted within four weeks after the promoter first tries to contact them, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw that winner’s prize and award that prize to an alternative winner drawn at random by computer from the participants who participated in the relevant draw.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by writing to Customer Feedback Competition, Pure, 100 Moorgate, London EC2M 6AB
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each participant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the promotion or these terms and conditions.