As the Coronavirus outbreak rapidly evolves along with increasing public concern, we appreciate the need to be transparent about the measures we are taking both as individuals and as a business, to protect our team and customers.
Coronavirus creates a multi-faceted challenge to us at Pure. It threatens the very essence of who we are and what we do. We are a business that excels at serving delicious, fresh food, fast, to high volumes of people from all over the world and we have a diverse and international workforce.
The well-being of our team and customers is always of paramount importance to us and never more so than in this current situation. Please rest assured that we are following all WHO and Government guidelines to ensure we are operating as safely and sensibly as possible.
We are proud to be acknowledged for our first-class hygiene practises which are reflected in our 5* Food Hygiene ratings across the entire business. Hygiene practises being advised by the Government to prevent the spread of Coronavirus have long been established at Pure, such as frequent compulsory handwashing and monitoring of staff health.
- We wash our hands constantly
- At an absolute minimum, handwashing is every 30 minutes, when an alarm sounds in all of our kitchens. We also sanitize all work surfaces and handles as part of this 30-minute spot check
- Standard training is to avoid touching faces and if you do, to wash your hands
- We have very high cleaning standards and these have been reinforced as we know this is one of the best ways to keep Pure a safe environment
- We are vetting all of our team to ensure none of them have travelled to high risk areas. We have asked anyone who has been to one of these areas to self-isolate before they come back to work
- We have placed hand sanitisers on our till counters
We fully appreciate the anxiety and fear around the threat of Coronavirus and hope that these measures will offer some reassurance and help people feel as safe as possible when choosing to eat with Pure.
The majority of our trade takes place over breakfast and lunchtime and through online ordering for meetings and events across London. As people increasingly work from home or self isolate we will naturally see a decline in sales and whilst we urge people to follow all government guidelines we also hope that our customers will continue to support us where possible. In return we will continue to do our utmost to offer a safe, healthy and positive environment for our team and customers.
We thank you for your ongoing support and hope to feed you again soon for further information and updates please refer to the NHS link as follows.