We’ve teamed up with Pip & Nut to feature their delicious Smooth Peanut Butter in some of our latest dishes, including our moreish Pip & Pure apple snack pot and Peanut Butter Coffee Cup dessert.
But we’d love to know what other Pip & Nut dishes you’d like to see at Pure!
The winner will see their dish brought to life on our menu in January, and along with five runners up will receive a whole bundle of Pip & Nut nut butters and Pure vouchers.
Terms & conditions:
- Who can enter:
- 1 The promotion is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales who are aged 18 or over when they enter the promotion, excluding employees of Healthy Retail Ltd or Pip & Nut and its subcontractors, subsidiaries and anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- How to enter:
- 1 There is no purchase necessary to enter the promotion. To enter the promotion you must comment on the competition Instagram post @puremadeforyou or @pipandnut and follow both parties on Instagram. Once your comment and follows have been received you will automatically be entered into the promotion.
- 2 The promotional period will run from 00:00 on 5 November 2018 until 23:59 on 16 November 2019
- Selection and prize details:
- 1 On or before 30 November 2018, a winner and 5 runners up will be chosen.
- 2 Each winner will be notified that they have won via Instagram.
- 3 The winners suggested dish will be put onto the menu at one or more Pure Stores, for a day or more in January 2019. They will also receive a gift basket containing Pure vouchers and Pip & Nut product samples.
- 4 The runners up will receive a gift basket containing Pure vouchers and Pip & Nut product samples.
- 5 There is no cash or other alternative prize available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- 6 If a winner cannot be contacted within four weeks after the promoter first tries to contact them, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw that winner’s prize and award that prize to an alternative winner.
- 7 If more than one entrant suggests the same dish, the first entrant to suggest the dish will be chosen as the winner.
- 8 By participating in the competition, the entrants waive their right to intellectual property. Healthy Retail Ltd is granted global licensing rights to market, promote and communicate the product. The winner is not entitled to any remuneration for sales of the product.
- Other terms:
- 1 The promoter cannot accept responsibility for any difficulties in entering or any entries that are not included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- 2 The winner may be required to participate in in reasonable publicity as may be required by the promoter in respect of the promotion.
- 3 The name and county of the winner will be available by writing to Pip & Nut Competition, Pure, 100 Moorgate, EC2M 6AB
- 4 To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- 5 Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
- 6 The promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each participant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the promotion or these terms and conditions.
- 7 The promoter is: Healthy Retail Ltd, Pure, 100 Moorgate, EC2M 6AB